Assisted Living/Home Care Nurse Leader Network (ALNET)
Free Quarterly Virtual Meetings
February, 25, 2021 • 10 - 11:30 a.m.
Click here to register
Networking with professional colleagues strengthens the nurse leader’s strategic perspective, keeps them in the loop of critical information and builds confidence.
At our Assisted Living/Home Care Nurse Leaders Network (ALNET) Regional Meetings, nurse leaders share experiences, challenges, solutions, and best practices while receiving timely and important updates on trending topics in clinical care.
- Enlighten the nurse leadership journey and build confidence.
- Encourage a collegial network of participants who provide on-going support, feedback, resources and information.
- Address strategic issues facing home care services with key stakeholders utilizing relational and analytical tasks.
- Intertwine the operational, professional, personal and strategic focus of the nurse leader.
Standing Agenda Topics
- Regulatory & Survey Updates
- Quality Improvement
- Professional Practice
- Complexity of Care