Engaging with Those Who Influence Youth
Society's view of working in the field of aging isn’t always as positive as we’d like it to be. But staff who work in this field know how rewarding, fun and meaningful this calling is!
We can’t change that societal perception without speaking up and positively influencing future generations.
Make a point to connect with school counselors, youth ministers, teachers and parents of young people to talk about careers in the field of aging.
Don’t know what to say? Check out these turnkey resources:
- Connect The Ages for talking points, videos and messaging for these conversations
- Share this fun video about Careers in Aging Services
- Senior Living Works! for resources, and become and Ambassador to receive more information
- Participate in Caring Careers Start Here campaign
- Share AgingServicesJobs.org