Our Mission and Values
LeadingAge Minnesota is driven
to transform and enhance the experience of aging.
We serve as a catalyst, working
alongside our members, caregivers, advocates and consumers to collectively shape the future of aging services and ensure older adults in every community live with dignity, meaning and purpose.
Together with more than 50,000 caregivers, our members provide quality, compassionate care to 63,000 older adults every day in all the places they call home including independent senior housing, assisted living communities, in-home care, adult day services and skilled nursing facilities.
LeadingAge Minnesota is the state partner of LeadingAge and the state affiliate of the Argentum.
LeadingAge Minnesota is driven to transform and enhance the
experience of aging.
- Unwavering commitment of our members to missions of service on behalf of seniors and the communities in which they live.
- Trustworthiness as evidenced by the highest standards of integrity.
- Courageous thinking in creating opportunities and overcoming challenges.
Spirit of optimism in making a positive difference in the world
- Accountability to our communities and the people we serve.
- Better together to achieve that which none of us can do alone.
Build member capacity by providing business intelligence tools,
advocacy, educational resources and networking dedicated to helping members thrive.
Lead transformation and innovation of care delivery, including
the funding and regulatory policies that support it, in order to further person-centered care and support.
Instill public trust and confidence – on the part of public officials,
local communities and the people we serve – in all that we do.