FORWARD – this year’s theme speaks to hope and optimism as we begin to emerge from the grip and disruption of COVID-19.
Join us for timeless and trending education, a record number of CEUs, peer connections and all the convenience of a virtual conference.
- Participate from work or home – no travel required.
- 115+ interdisciplinary sessions available during the conference and on-demand through July 2021.
- Virtual meetup groups with peers.
- One flat registration fee for your entire staff to attend – all fees discounted a minimum of 25%.
Registration is open for new registrations or to add people to your organization registration for access to on-demand recorded sessions and other content which will be available June 1 – July 31.
- Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Minnesota Board of Social Work (BOSW)
- Certifying Board for Dietary Managers and Association of Nutrition and Foodservice Professionals (CBDM & ANFP)
- Commission on Dietetic Registration/(Minnesota Chapter) Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics – CDR & MAND
- Minnesota Board of Executives for Long Term Services and Supports (MN-BELTSS
- National Certification Council for Activity Professionals (NCCAP)