Consolidated RMS Worksheet for Day and Employment-Related Services
On October 23, 2019 by Roni Falck
In response to feedback from partners who requested a simplified process, the Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS) has consolidated all Rate Management System (RMS) worksheets for day and employment services into a single form.
Going forward, service providers should use the new, combined form, RMS Worksheet: Day and Employment Services, DHS-6790M to request units (15-minute or daily) for the following:
• Adult day services
• Structured day services
• Day training and habilitation
• Prevocational services (hourly)
• Employment services
• Transportation (DTH 15-minute and waiver).
As a result of the consolidation, the following RMS worksheets will be obsolete after Oct. 28, 2019:
• Adult Day 15 Minutes/Structured Day 15-Minutes/DT&H 15-Minutes, DHS-6790A
• Adult Day Daily, DHS-6790B
• Prevocational Services/Structured Day Program, DHS-6790E
• Prevocational Services Hourly, DHS-6790F
• DTH Daily, DHS-6790J
• Employment Services, DHS-6790L.