OnTrack is a new nursing assistant training program developed in Minnesota that is designed exclusively for aging services, with student access online and on-demand.
Say goodbye to the risk of cancelled or delayed classes!
The curriculum is interactive and person-centered, framed with passionate messages that elevate the career of caregiving.
Why choose OnTrack?
- On-demand education.
- Interactive online training modules.
- No class size requirements.
- Regional partnerships to eliminate travel barriers.
- Local technical assistance from trusted resources at LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation and EduCare.
- Created with best practices for adult learners.
- Can be implemented independent from other education products used by your organization – no need to be a current EduCare customer.
- Costs less than competition
OnTrack is a trusted, quality product from the LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation.