LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation
The LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization that supports initiatives to transform models of service delivery to seniors in Minnesota.
The Foundation focuses on these core areas of innovation and investment:
- Catalytic change in building our workforce for tomorrow;
- Advancing promising new approaches to service delivery; and
- Developing tomorrow's leadership at all levels.
The Foundation currently supports a variety of initiatives, including:
- Workforce Solutions Grants, a new grant program to increase the quality, quantity and capacity of our caregiving workforce.
- Health Support Specialist, a career pathway, college curriculum and registered apprenticeship program for organizations operating in the blended worker household model;
- The LeadingAge Minnesota Leadership Academy, a unique year-long program of skill development for emerging leaders in the field;
- Trustee education for leaders serving on boards of directors of aging services organizations;
- A special initiative to help create new models of rural service delivery for seniors; and
- In-kind support to the consumer advocacy organization, Mature Voices.