LeadingAge MN Foundation
The LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation supports initiatives to transform and enhance the experience of aging including:
- Building our workforce for tomorrow;
- Advancing promising new approaches to service delivery; and
- Developing leadership at all levels.
Current initiatives include:
Connected Communities Grant Program: This grant program funds two Connected Communities pilots to design and implement a local coordinated system of care that supports the physical, emotional, and social needs of seniors in the homes of their choice. To review the Request for Proposal, click here. Applications are due by 5pm on November 30. A Responders’ Zoom call will be held on Oct. 21 at 10:30 a.m. To register, click here.
- FREE TOOLS! Behavioral Health, Quality and Workforce: Tools for improving behavioral health care, improving quality and recruiting and retaining your workforce.
- Workforce Solutions Grants: A grant program to increase the quality, quantity and capacity for our caregiving workforce.
- Scholarships: To provide access to higher education for employees of LeadingAge MN member sites.
- OnTrack Nursing Assistant Training Program: A new online, affordable and interactive nursing assistant training program.
- Silos to Circles: A grant program piloting different approaches to connecting older adults and their families to needed and available services in their community.
- Governance Resources: Tools and training for leaders serving on boards of directors of aging services organizations.
- AgingServicesJobs.Org: A robust jobs board that matches candidates with employment opportunities.
- Leadership Academy: Scholarships to provide emerging leaders with access to this acclaimed leadership development program.