LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation
With your help, our first annual Institute Silent Auction raised over $10,000 to support the work of the LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation. This year we are going BOLD! Our 2018 goal is to raise $15,000 and we need your help. Please consider donating an item for the 2018 Silent Auction. We are looking for donations at all price points, and if you need any suggestions on what to contribute, click on the link below for some great ideas. Your donation will help make this year’s Silent Auction a success, and all proceeds support caregiver scholarships and other Foundation initiatives. To donate, click on the 2018 Donation Form below and thanks for your support!
The LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization that supports initiatives to transform models of service delivery to seniors in Minnesota.
The Foundation focuses on these core areas of innovation and investment:
- Catalytic change in building our workforce for tomorrow;
- Advancing promising new approaches to service delivery; and
- Developing tomorrow's leadership at all levels.
The Foundation currently supports a variety of initiatives, including:
- Workforce Solutions Grants, a new grant program to increase the quality, quantity and capacity of our caregiving workforce.
- Health Support Specialist, a career pathway, college curriculum and registered apprenticeship program for organizations operating in the blended worker household model;
- The LeadingAge Minnesota Leadership Academy, a unique year-long program of skill development for emerging leaders in the field;
- Trustee education for leaders serving on boards of directors of aging services organizations;
- A special initiative to help create new models of rural service delivery for seniors; and
- In-kind support to the consumer advocacy organization, Mature Voices.