LeadingAge MN Foundation
The LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation supports initiatives to transform and enhance the experience of aging including:
- Building our workforce for tomorrow;
- Advancing promising new approaches to service delivery; and
- Developing leadership at all levels.
Current initiatives include:
COVID-19 Grants: Round 2: Grant applications are due by 5pm on March 24, 2021.
Connected Communities Grant Program: This grant program funds two Connected Communities pilots to design and implement a local coordinated system of care that supports the physical, emotional, and social needs of seniors in the homes of their choice.
FREE TOOLS! Behavioral Health, Quality and Workforce: Tools for improving behavioral health care, improving quality and recruiting and retaining your workforce.
- Workforce Solutions Grants: A grant program to increase the quality, quantity and capacity for our caregiving workforce.
- Scholarships: To provide access to higher education for employees of LeadingAge MN member sites.
- OnTrack Nursing Assistant Training Program: A new online, affordable and interactive nursing assistant training program.
- Silos to Circles: A grant program piloting different approaches to connecting older adults and their families to needed and available services in their community.
- Governance Resources: Tools and training for leaders serving on boards of directors of aging services organizations.
- AgingServicesJobs.Org: A robust jobs board that matches candidates with employment opportunities.
- Leadership Academy: Scholarships to provide emerging leaders with access to this acclaimed leadership development program.