LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation
The LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization that supports initiatives to transform and enhance the experience of aging.
The Foundation focuses on these core areas of innovation and investment:
- Catalytic change in building our workforce for tomorrow;
- Advancing promising new approaches to service delivery; and
- Developing tomorrow's leadership at all levels.
The Foundation currently supports a variety of initiatives, including:
- Workforce Solutions Grants: A grant program to increase the quality, quantity and capacity for our caregiving workforce.
- Scholarships: To provide access to higher education for employees of member sites.
- OnTrack Nursing Assistant Training Program: A new online, affordable and interactive nursing assistant training program.
- Silos to Circles: A grant program piloting different approaches to connecting older adults and their families to needed and available services in their community.
- Health Support Specialist: A career pathway, college curriculum and registered apprenticeship program for organizations operating in the blended worker household model.
- Governance Resources: Tools and training for leaders serving on boards of directors of aging services organizations.
- AgingServicesJobs.Org: A robust jobs board that matches candidates with employment opportunities.
- The LeadingAge Minnesota Leadership Academy: Scholarships to provide emerging leaders with access to this acclaimed leadership development program.