For Provider Members
LeadingAge Minnesota members serve older adults in all the places they call home.
Together, we are enhancing the experience of aging for Minnesota's one million older adults. We invite you to join Minnesota's largest community of leaders actively working to enhance the experience of aging for older adults.
Types of Membership
LeadingAge Minnesota is the state’s largest network of senior housing providers. From independent senior apartments to assisted living, all of Minnesota’s senior housing communities are eligible for full voting membership.
LeadingAge Minnesota is our state's largest association of licensed not-for-profit care centers. Our rich culture grows from the long history of mission-driven values our members provide in their communities.
Membership is available in a non-voting associate membership category for proprietary organizations, Veterans Homes, and other state homes at a reduced rate. Contact us today to explore how membership can advance your organization.
LeadingAge Minnesota is the state's largest network of Adult Day Services providers. There are membership options for both not-for-profit and proprietary organizations. Through membership you can access the advocacy, education, products, and services designed to help you succeed and distinguish your voice as a leader in your field.
LeadingAge Minnesota associate memberships are available to a broad scope of individuals and organizations. Associate members benefit from many of the same privileges that voting membership provides, as well as specialized services tailored to your interests and involvement in the aging services community. Associate memberships include categories such as:
- Active provider members of the Minnesota Hospital Association (without aging services as part of their organization)
- Homes in the planning stage or under construction
- Individuals interested in the mission of the Association and who meet purposes set forth by the Board of Directors
- Organizations interested in the mission of the Association and meet purposes set forth by the Board of Directors
- Providers of home and community-based services (Home Care, Adult Day Services, Hospice, etc.)
- Full-time students or faculty in accredited post-secondary aging services management courses