In-person or on-demand, we've got the CEUs you need.
LeadingAge Minnesota in-person and on-demand events may earn Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) for a number of professional licensure boards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Information about the type and number of CEUs will be published in each program registration brochure.
- Go to the Learning Center. Use only Google Chrome or Firefox internet browsers and your desktop or laptop (no mobile devices) to avoid technical issues.
- Use your LeadingAge Minnesota login credentials to log in. If you are already logged into the website choose "Account" near the top of the page.
- Navigate to the course you wanted to claim CEUs for and print/download your certificate for your records.
- Use your LeadingAge Minnesota login credentials to log in to LeadingAgeMN.org. If you are already logged into the website, choose "Your Full Name" near the top of the page.
- In the left menu, click "Event Credits."
- Select the event from the list of available events.
- Select the type of CEUs you are requesting (LTC Administrator, Nursing, Activities, General, etc.). You may request multiple CEUs depending on the licenses or credentials you maintain.
- Check the sessions you attended.
Yes! We encourage you to self-submit applicable licensing boards whenever necessary. If you need additional program information for self-submission to other licensure boards, please contact Sharon Hollister at email@example.com or (651) 645-4545.
If you do not have an account, choose "Don't have an account?" If you’ve forgotten your password, choose "Forgot your password?" for additional assistance. If you are still experiencing issues, contact us, and we'll get you the information you need!