In-person or on-demand, we've got the CEUs you need.
LeadingAge Minnesota in-person and on-demand events may earn Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) for a number of professional licensure boards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Information about the type and number of CEUs will be published in each program registration brochure.
- Go to the Learning Center. Use only Google Chrome or Firefox internet browsers and your desktop or laptop (no mobile devices) to avoid technical issues.
- Use your LeadingAge Minnesota login credentials to log in. If you are already logged into the website choose "Account" near the top of the page.
- Navigate to the course you wanted to claim CEUs for and print/download your certificate for your records.
- Use your LeadingAge Minnesota login credentials to log in to LeadingAgeMN.org. If you are already logged into the website, choose "Your Full Name" near the top of the page.
- In the left menu, click "Event Credits."
- Select the event from the list of available events.
- Select the type of CEUs you are requesting (LTC Administrator, Nursing, Activities, General, etc.). You may request multiple CEUs depending on the licenses or credentials you maintain.
- Check the sessions you attended.
Yes! We encourage you to self-submit applicable licensing boards whenever necessary. If you need additional program information for self-submission to other licensure boards, please contact Sharon Hollister at email@example.com or (651) 645-4545.