Workforce Solutions Conference
The Workforce Solutions Conference is a popular event for members seeking new and creative ways to address their challenges and create opportunities.
It features focused sessions on recruitment, engagement and retention.
It’s a thought-provoking, solutions-seeking day designed to move us forward in meeting this challenge.
2018 Brochure coming soon!
Sample topics :
- A leader's most important step in improving retention.
- Technology and workforce - is it a problem or a solution?
- Lessons learned from the hospitality industry.
- A person-centreed approach to improve staff satisfaction and retention.
- Effective onboarding strategies.
- Becoming an employer of choice.
- Building a culture that maintains trust.
- Developing a mentorship program.
- Working with your local workforce council.
- Staff engagment strategies.
- Examine a new staff position designed to improve engagement and retention.
Corporate office staff
Human resource professionals
Senior housing managers
Staff development professionals
Other interested staff
ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR NEW SUPERVISORS
This popular one-day workshop with valuable training for any new supervisor is a separate event held in conjunction with the Workforce Solutions Conference. It provides the skills and knowledge to start strong and become a standout supervisor.
- Building trust
- Coaching underperformers
- Recognize signs of stress and burnout
- Documenting performance issues
- Diffusing conflict
- Setting boundaries