Workforce Solutions Conference
The Workforce Solutions Conference is an interactive experience with fresh ideas, proven resources and tested tools to build and retain your workforce.
Attend focused sessions on recruitment, engagement and retention.
Sample topics :
- Fostering a Work Culture of Respect and Inclusion.
- Recruiting and Hiring Across Generations - X, Y, Z, and Boomers.
- Lessons learned from the hospitality industry.
- A person-centered approach to improve staff satisfaction and retention.
- Effective onboarding strategies.
- Becoming an employer of choice.
- Creative Staffing Models.
- Social Supports for Staff Experiencing Life Challenges.
- Working with your local schools and workforce councils.
- Staff engagement strategies.
- Effective Coaching Conversations.
Corporate office staff
Human resource professionals
Senior housing managers
Staff development professionals
Other interested staff
ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR NEW SUPERVISORS
This popular workshop with valuable training for any new supervisor is a separate event held in conjunction with the Workforce Solutions Conference. It provides the skills and knowledge to start strong and become a standout supervisor.
- Building trust
- Coaching underperformers
- Recognize signs of stress and burnout
- Documenting performance issues
- Diffusing conflict
- Setting boundaries