Welcome to your online information center with the latest news, best practices, tips and strategies to help you in your daily work as a provider of services to older adults.
- Drive continuous quality improvement through our new Performance Excellence in Aging Services program.
- New resources, tools and education opportunities to help care centers prepare for the revised Requirements of Participation.
- Information, resources and tools on the new Home and Community-Based Services Settings Rule that will impact asssited living/HWS, memory care and adult day settings funded through Medicaid.
- Recognition tools and resources for team leaders to assist them in honoring their team members accomplish-ments.
- Links and analysis of relevant rates, laws, rules, bulletins, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Tools that highlight best practices for achieving quality in the field of older adult services.
- Information and resources about integrated service delivery mechanisms to achieve better outcomes for individuals and populations at a lower cost.
- Resources to help develop the knowledge and skills of trustees.
- An archive of Advantage newsletters containing top news and information from LeadingAge Minnesota.