The NEW AgingServicesJobs.Org platform has launched!
AgingServicesJobs.Org has received a sophisticated upgrade, thanks to new vendor WorkFountain/RealTime Talent Exchange. The new technology will include blindmatching algorithms to connect candidates and employers based on skills, interests and job requirements. The data-driven technology sorts and stack-ranks matched candidates based on alignment with job characteristics.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Login to the LeadingAge Minnesota website
2. Create an employer account
3. Answer specific questions about your position
4. Meanwhile, candidates answer correlated questions about their unique skills and interests
5. You receive a list of the candidates who best match your needs, and then click to connect.
The total cost per job posting will be $50 for a job and $30 for an internship, discounted to $25 for a job posting and $15 for an internship thanks to a donation from the LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation. This discount will be available for a limited time using promo code LAMFDISCOUNT.
For techinical support contact WorkFountain at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844.802.5500
General questions can be directed to Jenna Kellerman, Director of Workforce Solutions at LeadingAge Minnesota.