OnTrack Nursing Assistant Training: A Year in Review
Posted on December 22, 2022 by Anna Mowry
This year, OnTrack had its best year yet, training over 1,800 nursing assistants in member settings around the state.
OnTrack in 2022
We invite you to take a look at some of OnTrack's notable work in 2022.
- Early in the year, OnTrack released updated content to align with Headmaster testing to support nursing assistant programs and candidates
- Five OnTrack training programs piloted in-facility testing in their settings to lead the state in expanding nursing assistant testing access
- OnTrack was allocated 100 of the 1,000 Next Generation Nursing Assistant Program seats to help certify new nursing assistants
- Our training partner, EduCare, launched OnTrack Match, a website to match individuals seeking to enter the workforce as nursing assistants with training and employment opportunities
- Providers used OnTrack to help transition temporary nurse aides who worked under the 1135 CMS waiver to be placed on the Nursing Assistant Registry
- OnTrack training program instructors piloted virtual reality headsets to practice Headmaster tested skills with their students
As 2022 comes to a close, we want to thank our dedicated OnTrack programs and partners for leading efforts to grow and support the state's nursing assistance workforce. We look forward to continuing this effort in 2023, one nursing assistant at a time!
Want to learn more?
LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation's OnTrack, powered by EduCare, is a hybrid-online model of nursing assistant training specifically designed for aging services.
With over 100 active programs and nearly 5,000 nursing assistants trained around the state, OnTrack Nursing Assistant Training is a proven workforce solution available to all members to help train and certify future nursing assistants.
- OnTrack student pass rates are above the state average
- OnTrack classes are online and on-demand, 24/7
- OnTrack has anytime enrollment
- OnTrack has no class minimums or maximums, and no class cancellations
- OnTrack includes instructions, guides, templates, and 1:1 support
Interested in learning how OnTrack can help grow your workforce? Call 651-425-1110 for a 1:1 consultation or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today.
Add a comment
Members must sign in to comment
You must be a member to comment on this article. If you are already a member, please log in. Not a member? Learn how to join »
No one has commented on this article yet. Please post a comment below.