100 OnTrack RN Trainers Approved in Minnesota
On July 24, 2018 by Jenna Kellerman
The OnTrack Nursing Assistant Training program has seen 100 nurses complete the Train the Trainer course! Those 100 RN Trainers are now supporting OnTrack Nursing Assistant programs all over the state.
OnTrack takes a different approach with the Train the Trainer. Qualified nurses no longer need to attend a multi-day in-person training. OnTrack provides an accessible Train the Trainer program in an easy-to-access online and on-demand format. The qualified nurse can complete the training in a time and place that is convenient for them.
OnTrack’s Train the Trainer includes six online and on-demand training modules with required exams, and an individualized telephone consultation with OnTrack staff. The training is complimentary and open to all qualified nurses.
Many organizations are choosing to have multiple nurses complete the Train the Trainer program as a way of adding flexibility to Skills Lab and Clinical Experience scheduling. With more RN Trainers, organizations may choose to offer these sessions during day, evening, and weekend shifts. Since the training is complimentary and flexible, organizations can add RN Trainers at any time!
OnTrack has enrolled more than 125 students to date. Based on student outcomes, OnTrack is providing quality training: State Exam results are trending 6 percent higher than the statewide average, with a 94% overall pass rate.
Find out what everyone is raving about – call 651.425.1110 to schedule your OnTrack demo today.
OnTrack brings Nursing Assistant training to a new level. There are no class size minimums and no wait time. This hybrid curriculum, supported by the LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation and powered by EduCare, combines the modern conveniences of online training with the interactive and hands-on approaches of a Skills Lab and Clinical Experience.
Why choose OnTrack?
- Available online 24/7
- Anytime enrollment
- No cohort or class size requirements
- Local assistance from OnTrack staff
- Compliance guarantee
- Affordable student registration fees only, no hidden costs
- Adult learning best practices
- Unique character storylines, instilling the importance of person-centered care
- Resources, links, and search features
- More than 40 videos from real staff in the field
- Interactive curriculum with activities, optional games, and quizzes
OnTrack is your Comprehensive Solution. The program offers four components:
- Getting Started Guide to help organizations implement OnTrack
- Media Kit to help organizations recruit students
- Complimentary Train-the-Trainer with easy access online and on-demand!
- Student Experience to teach the Nursing Assistants of today how to care for the people we serve today.
Questions? Call us at 651.425.1110 or visit www.OnTrackNATraining.Com.