CHAI To Host Panel on LTC Workforce
Posted on March 31, 2022 by Libbie Chapuran
In partnership with the Life Course Center, the Center for Healthy Aging and Innovation will host an interactive webinar featuring a panel on the topic of the long-term care workforce on April 20 at 12:30 p.m.
This interactive event will feature five panelists of diverse professional backgrounds who will share their experiences and react to recommendations from the upcoming National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine report on the long-term care workforce. There will also be ample opportunities for registrants to ask questions.
The distinguished panel includes:
- Kezia Scales, PhD, Director of Policy Research at PHI
- Jasmine L. Travers, PhD, MHS, RN, AGPCNP-BC, Assistant Professor at New York University Rory Meyers College of Nursing
- Gail Sheridan, RN, Executive Vice President at Lifespark Senior Living
- Sheillah M. Harris, MS, Direct Care Worker (NAR/TMA) at Senior Living Facility
- Christine Mueller, PhD, RN, FGSA, FAAN, Professor and Senior Executive Associate Dean for Academic Programs at University of Minnesota, School of Nursing
You can find additional information and register HERE.