Grow Your Workforce with OnTrack
Posted on September 28, 2022 by Anna Mowry
September is National Workforce Development Month, and one of the most proven member resources to grow your workforce is OnTrack Nursing Assistant Training.
LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation's OnTrack, powered by EduCare, is an online, hybrid nursing assistant training model specifically designed for aging services providers.
With over 100 OnTrack programs in member settings around the state, nearly 1,500 CNAs have been trained through OnTrack this year alone!
OnTrack is available to all members to help train and certify your future CNAs. With enhanced online content, updated skills videos, and state testing tips specific for testing with Headmaster, OnTrack will ensure your students are set up for success.
- OnTrack student pass rates are above the state average
- OnTrack classes are online and on-demand, 24/7
- OnTrack has anytime enrollment
- OnTrack has no class minimums or maximums, and no class cancellations
- OnTrack includes instructions, guides, templates, and 1:1 support
Want to start now? Build your pipeline of CNAs today by contacting Anna Mowry or calling (651) 425-1110 to schedule your OnTrack demo.