January Virtual District Meetings Begin This Week
On January 20, 2021 by Luke Jenkins
District Meetings start this week with a program that includes an update on COVID-19 vaccinations, a preview of the 2021 Legislative Session and results of a new Public Opinion Poll about older adult services.
Join us to discuss important changes for our field in the coming year. The meeting also includes breakout sessions on Assisted Living Licensure, and financial futures for care centers.
District meeting dates are:
- District C: Thursday, January 21 - Register here
- Combined A & B: Friday, January 22 - Register here
- District G: Tuesday, January 26 - Register here
- Combined D & E: Wednesday, January 27 - Register here
- District F: Thursday, January 28 - Register here
All January District Meetings will occur via Zoom and will be held from 1 - 3 p.m.
Members may attend any meeting that works best for them. There is no fee to attend, but registration is requested. For additional information about January District Meetings, please contact Alecia Crumpler.