MedFuse Conference Brings Providers and Technologists Together to Innovate
On September 24, 2019 by Jenna Kellerman
You’re invited to attend the second annual MedFuse Conference on Oct. 24 at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Registration is FREE for LeadingAge Minnesota members. Select the Medical Practitioner Ticket upon registration.
The goal of MedFuse is to bring healthcare providers and technologists together to focus on advancing health informatics, future healthcare implications, and the internet of medical things (IoMT). The conference unites the leaders of innovation, creating opportunity for partnership and collaboration between healthcare providers and technologists.
- Not a technology expert? That’s ok! This conference is still for you! Technologists rely on the expertise and guidance of healthcare professionals to fully understand the challenges and needs of our settings. Let’s make sure the long-term care voice is heard as the future of healthcare is designed. Sessions that may be of interest:
- Solving the Interoperability Challenge: Join three multi-disciplinary designers from 3M Health Care for a hands-on approach to solving data and systems interoperability in health care. During this 90-minute session, attendees will use design thinking tools and frameworks to define the challenge, ideate solutions, and prototype concepts.
- Internet Connectivity for Rural and Outstate Communities for Health Panel: Communities with little to no internet connectivity are not able to access technology that allows them to participate in remote monitoring. Hear from panelists that are improving internet service access in rural communities.
- Driving Innovation in Healthcare with Data Centric Connectivity: Healthcare is on the verge of a technological transformation. Ubiquitous connectivity, artificial intelligence, and machine learning have the potential to radically transform the healthcare industry. The key to leveraging these new advances in technology will be through the emergence of the connected healthcare platform.
- Applying Systems Thinking To Engineer A Solution To Healthcare: A person’s lifestyle and social determinants influence 60% of health outcomes, yet little has been done or accomplished to solve this challenge. We believe that by recognizing each component affecting an individual’s health as a part of a larger system, taking into considering cause and effects, we will gain a better understanding of the emergent situation and be able to devise solutions that address the health needs of the individual.
Questions? Contact Jenna Kellerman at email@example.com.