Mission Possible: New Details on Basic Infection Prevention Course
On January 10, 2018 by Julie Apold
New details have been released on the APIC Minnesota Basic Infection Prevention Course. The interactive course, which is offered four times a year, provides a comprehensive foundation for professionals specializing in infection prevention in all health care settings.
By participating in the course, attendees will:
- Examine the elements of effective infection prevention programs and the resources that support development and implementation.
- Gain understanding of how evidence-based recommendations are used to implement best practices to prevent infections.
- Sharpen networking skills with colleagues to share experience and to gain access to additional resources
- Increase awareness of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid's conditions of participation to qualify for 3rd party reimbursement.
- Improve understanding of the impact of infection prevention strategies to support the mission and goals of your health care system.
The courses are held Feb. 13-14; April 25-26; July 26-27; and Oct. 25-26 at the Carpenters Union Hall in Saint Paul.
For more information, including registration and CEUs, see Basic Prevention Course.