New Drug Diversion Prevention Resources Available
On June 9, 2021 by Julie Apold
The team that developed the 2019 Minnesota Drug Diversion Prevention Pathway has just released a series of seven short webinars to assist leaders in implementing the Pathway and provide drug diversion education for staff.
The Minnesota Drug Diversion Pathway Webinar Series includes:
- Webinar 1: Minnesota Drug Diversion Prevention Pathway Introduction
- Webinar 2: Five Actions Leaders Can Take to Decrease Drug Diversion Risk
- Webinar 3: Drug Diversion Prevention: All Staff Education
- Webinar 4: Accurate Controlled Substance Counts
- Webinar 5: Physical Plant Security Assessment
- Webinar 6: Leadership Guidance for Detecting and Responding to Suspected Diversion
- Webinar 7: PRN Considerations in Preventing Drug Diversion
If you would like more information, have stories of how you have used the Pathway, or have feedback or suggestions of tools or changes for future versions, contact the Minnesota Drug Diversion Prevention Pathway team.!