OnTrack Success Continues
On March 13, 2019 by Jenna Kellerman
The OnTrack Nursing Assistant Training program continues to see success in its second year of operation.
To date, 36 organizations have received approval from the Minnesota Department of Health to train Nursing Assistants using the OnTrack Nursing Assistant Training curriculum. Within those organizations over 330 students have enrolled in the program. Another 45 organizations are in the process of applying to start a program.
With 95% State Exam pass rate, providers are happy with the continued success of OnTrack.
- "OnTrack is a game-changer!”
- “The OnTrack team thought of everything when the comprehensive solution was developed. Everything is so well organized making it easy for us to implement”
- “I love this up-to-date curriculum. It is engaging and reflects current best practice!”
- “My employees love the flexibility of this program – making it available on their schedule.”
- “All of our students have passed – we so excited to have them begin working!”
Call 651.425.1110 to schedule your OnTrack demo today.
Questions? Call us at 651.425.1110 or visit www.OnTrackNATraining.Com.
OnTrack is a program from the LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation.