OnTrack: Year One in Review
On December 18, 2018 by Jenna Kellerman
Happy Anniversary to LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation’s OnTrack Nursing Assistant Training program, which launched the RN Train the Trainer curriculum in December 2017! The first students matriculated a month later in January 2018.
In the first 12 months of operation, 32 organizations have received approval from the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) to train Nursing Assistants using the OnTrack Nursing Assistant Training curriculum. Within those organizations, more than 262 students have enrolled in the program.
With a pass-rate trending 5 percent higher than the state average, we are happy with the continued success of OnTrack in the program’s inaugural year.
- "OnTrack is a game-changer!”
- “The OnTrack team thought of everything when the comprehensive solution was developed. Everything is so well organized making it easy for us to implement”
- “I love this up-to-date curriculum. It is engaging and reflects current best practice!”
- “My employees love the flexibility of this program – making it available on their schedule.”
- “All of our students have passed – we so excited to have them begin working!”
Call 651.425.1110 to schedule your OnTrack demo today.
Questions? Call us at 651.425.1110 or visit www.OnTrackNATraining.Com.