Participate in 2019 Adult Day Services Financial Indicators Study
On May 22, 2019 by Roni Falck
The 2019 Adult Day Services Financial Indicators Study has been launched, and we strongly encourage adult day members to participate. The study, now in its ninth year, offers Adult Day Services members the opportunity to benchmark their individual centers to the rest of the field and determine their financial health and performance.
There is no cost to participate, and doing so can add significant value to your budgeting, planning, fundraising, and advocacy efforts. Organizations submitting information receive a complimentary individualized summary of their financial benchmarking information.
- Participation is easy.
- All information is confidential.
- Individualized results are provided at no charge.
- You get useful information for strategic decision-making and advocacy.
- Data collected helps to advance the ADS industry.
How to Participate:
Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Internal unaudited 2018 fiscal year Financial Statements, including Revenue & Expense and Balance Sheet & Cash Flows, OR corporate audited Financial Statements for the 2018 fiscal year.
Upon receipt of your financial information, you will receive a confirmation and a request to submit a very brief Supplemental Information form that provides answers to a few questions to conduct accurate benchmarking.
Deadline for submission of information is June 28. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.