Register for January Virtual District Meetings
On January 6, 2021 by Barbara Landeen
We invite you to join your peers from around your region for this month’s Virtual District Meetings, scheduled between January 21 and 28, from 1 – 3 p.m. via Zoom.
The meetings include discussions on several big changes for our field as we look ahead to 2021. Together we will cover:
- The results of a new Public Opinion Poll commissioned by LeadingAge Minnesota and what this means for reputation management for the older adult services field.
- An overview of the 2021 Legislative Session and the key budget and policy issues we will be fighting for.
- COVID-19 and how the vaccination process is unfolding in your region.
Two breakout sessions will focus on:
- Assisted Living Licensure and what providers should be doing now to prepare; and
- Financial futures for care centers.
District meeting dates are:
- District C: Thursday, January 21 - Register here
- Combined A & B: Friday, January 22 - Register here
- District G: Tuesday, January 26 - Register here
- Combined D & E: Wednesday, January 27 - Register here
- District F: Thursday, January 28 - Register here
All January District Meetings will occur via Zoom and will be held from 1 - 3 p.m.
Members may attend any meeting that works best for them. There is no fee to attend, but registration is requested. For additional information about January District Meetings, please contact Alecia Crumpler.