Register Your ICan Quality Improvement Team by May 1
Posted on April 13, 2023 by Julie Apold
The deadline for registering a team for this year’s ICan Quality Improvement Contest is May 1. The contest involves developing and implementing a Quality Improvement project identified and led by front-line staff.
What do you need to do to participate?
- Prior to May 1: Register your team(s)
- Watch a 20-minute “How to” ICan Training Video with your team
- Prior to June 1: Submit a brief ICan Project Plan (ICan Facilitation Toolkit)
- Prior to Sept. 8: Complete and submit your team project
Prizes will be awarded for the top three selected projects. Teams will have the opportunity to present at the 2024 LeadingAge Minnesota Institute & Expo.
- Improves staff engagement and problem-solving skills
- Improves teamwork and communication
- Contributes to a culture of continuous improvement
Missed the Information Session?
If you missed the informational sessions, watch this brief ICan Informational Video (Passcode: #?.QWZ8x).
About the 2023 ICan Contest
Your ICan team will develop a project plan, carry out your plans, and submit your completed projects as part of the 2023 ICan Quality Improvement Contest. Completed projects will be presented at a Virtual ICan Gathering, and prizes will be awarded. Winning projects will be presented at the 2024 LeadingAge Minnesota Institute & Expo.
For questions, please contact Julie Apold, Vice President of Quality and Performance Excellence, at 651-659-1407 or email@example.com.