Resource Round-Up: COVID-19
On April 1, 2020 by Jodi Boyne
Each week we will feature a recap of the tools and resources we have provided over the past seven days to help you prepare and respond to COVID-19:
Managing Resident Admissions from a Hospital:
Managing a Confirmed/Positive Case of COVID-19 in your Setting:
- COVID-19 Brief: How do I respond to a positive COVID-19 case in my setting?
- Download the Decision Tree
- Download the Checklist
- Download the Communication Resources
- PPR Burn Calculator
- Optimization Strategies
- MDH Interim Guidance – Facemasks as Source Control Measure
- MDH Interim Guidance – Alternative Facemask
Child Care Resources:
- Hotline: 1-888-291-9811 or mn.gov/childcare
MNCOVIDSitters: Students supporting healthcare workers with childcare, pet-sitting and errands.