Safe Care for Seniors 3-part Virtual Workshop
On February 24, 2021 by Julie Apold
Attend a 3-part virtual workshop A Practical Guide to Providing Safe Care for Seniors starting April 6. This series is for organizations wanting to learn about this initiative and staff in participating organizations who have not yet completed training.
Session 1: Tuesday, April 6, 10:30 a.m. – Noon
- Introduction to Safe Care for Seniors
- Getting Started – Actions 1 and 2
Session 2: Tuesday, April 13, 10:30 a.m. – Noon
- Effective, Ongoing Communication (Action 4.1)
- Engaging Residents and Families (Action 4.2)
- Communicating When Unexpected Events Occur (Action 4.3)
Session 3: Tuesday, April 20, 10:30 a.m. – Noon
- Fair and Just Culture (Action 5.1)
- Reporting Culture (Action 5.2)
- Learning and Improvement Culture (Action 5.3)
- Nuts and Bolts of Safe Care for Seniors
Click here to register.