12th Annual Senior Housing Summit Takes Place Oct. 25
On October 2, 2018 by Jodi Boyne
A senior housing state of the market, development, design and construction trends, and capital market strategies and solutions are three of the featured topics at the 12th Annual Senior Housing Summit on Oct. 25. The summit will also examine future trends impacting the senior housing industry in what is sure to be an informative, provocative discussion.
The 12th Annual Senior Housing Summit is hosted by the Minnesota Real Estate Journal and sponsored by Ebenezer. It takes place on Thursday, Oct. 25 from 8 a.m. to Noon at the Golden Valley Country Club.
The event features a separate panel of speakers on each feature topic listed above, who will explore such questions as:
- Population trends and the impact on senor housing needs and non-profit providers
- Design trends developers need to consider and how to avoid common pitfalls
- Raising equity for senior housing projects
- Funds and REITs chasing deals in Minnesota
- HUD financing solutions
- Critical connections with local hospitals and clinics
- Amenities today’s seniors want
- And much, much more.
Registration is now open. For more information, see 12th Annual Senior Housing Summit.