15 Providers Named to Safe Care for Seniors Action Honor Roll
On December 18, 2019 by Jodi Boyne
Fifteen LeadingAge Minnesota members have been named to the Safe Care for Seniors Action Honor Roll.
“We are honored to recognize these members for their commitment to comprehensive safety and quality improvement,” said Gayle Kvenvold, President and CEO, LeadingAge Minnesota. “They are modeling the pledge they made as part of our Safe Care for Seniors program and are demonstrating action and outcomes that are ensuring the people they serve are safe from harm and all who live and work in their settings are treated with dignity and respect.”
The Safe Care for Seniors Action Honor Roll recognizes providers who have made the Safe Care for Seniors pledge, completed a self-assessment, and successfully implemented at least one action in each step of the five-step action plan: Leadership Engagement; Designating a Safety Champion(s); Participating in an Annual Learning and Improvement Collaborative; Partnering with Residents and Families; and Building and Strengthening a Safety Culture.
Please join us in congratulating the following members for their achievements in safety and quality improvement:
- Clara City Care Center
- Elim Care and Rehab Center in Princeton
- Franciscan Sisters of Little Falls
- Grand Meadows Senior Living
- Granite Falls Health Care Center
- Jones-Harrison Assisted Living in Minneapolis
- Minnesota Veterans Home – Luverne
- North Shore Care Center in Grand Marais
- Prairie Senior Cottages of Albert Lea
- Prairie Senior Cottages of Alexandria
- Prairie Senior Cottages of Hutchinson
- Prairie Senior Cottages of Isanti
- Prairie Senior Cottages of New Richland
- Prairie Senior Cottages of New Ulm
- Vista Prairie at Copperleaf in Willmar
To be named to the Action Honor Roll, members must complete the self-assessment and indicate what actions that have successfully implemented via the Safe Care for Seniors portal. Visit Safe Care for Seniors to access the portal. If you have questions, contact Julie Apold.