6 Areas Where Senior Living Must Improve
On September 10, 2019 by Jodi Boyne
How will senior living attract more residents and cultivate new revenue streams? The American Seniors Housing Associated (ASHA) has released a new issue brief that challenges the status quo and provides guidance for how senior living can improve.
The six areas identified by ASHA are:
- Attracting younger residents.
- Serving current residents and attracting more of their peers.
- Addressing higher-acuity needs.
- Using technology.
- Communicating and showing compassion with residents and families.
- Managing reputation and risk.
To read more, see ASHA: 6 areas where senior living must improve in McKnight’s Senior Living.