Ending Soon: Nov. 23 Deadline for CMP Grant Application to Retain Staff
On November 11, 2021 by Jenna Kellerman
Care centers have access to an engagement, retention, and leadership building platform for free through a grant for Align’s Employee Engagement Solution. The current grant window closes on Nov. 23. Previous messages indicated that subsequent grant cycles would open over the next two years; however, applications cycles will be limited and will likely end in early 2022. If you plan to apply in future application cycles, please plan accordingly.
This initiative will fully fund:
- A comprehensive employee engagement process, complete with evidence-based retention resources
- Data collection and analysis through surveys across the entire employee life cycle — new hires, current staff and exiting employees — to help you make informed improvement decisions
- Staff and customer communication tools to boost participation, trust and transparency
- Leadership training for managers and supervisors — because employee engagement is highly influenced by the behaviors and actions of your frontline leaders
- Benchmarking on multiple data points compared to participating facilities in Minnesota.
The grant is limited to 150 skilled nursing facilities.
LeadingAge Minnesota and Care Providers of Minnesota collaboratively led this two-year initiative through the civil money penalty (CMP) grants to address employee turnover and its impact on the resident experience and quality of life in Minnesota skilled nursing facilities. Questions can be directed to Jenna Kellerman, Director of Workforce Solutions.