Last Call: Register for October ALNET Meetings
On October 8, 2019 by Sue Boyd
Nurse Leaders -- Don’t let the month of October slip by and miss your chance to attend the final 2019 Assisted Living/Home Care Nurse Leader Network (ALNET) meetings.
Join us and your peers to discuss today’s challenges, available resources, and opportunities on the horizon for nurse leaders in Assisted Living including:
- an in-depth look at the top survey deficiencies and how new laws passed during the 2019 legislative session may impact your policies and procedures;
- an update on maltreatment reporting requirements and current data from what is being reported; and
- a discussion on legal hot topics.
Meeting Dates and Locations:
- Duluth Area – Wednesday, Oct. 16 from Noon to 3 p.m., LaQuinta Inn, 1805 Maple Grove Road, Duluth.
- Metro Area – Thursday, Oct. 17 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. , LeadingAge MN, 2550 University Avenue W, Suite 350S, Saint Paul
- Detroit Lakes Area – Friday, Oct. 25 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., The Lodge, 1200 E Shore Drive, Detroit Lakes.
Due to a system upgrade, LeadingAge MN online registration will be unavailable Oct. 8 - 15. Click here to register for an ALNET program. If you have questions about registration, contact Alecia at firstname.lastname@example.org.