Need to Certify Temporary Nurse Aides? OnTrack Can Help
Posted on March 16, 2023 by Anna Mowry
Temporary nurse aides who worked under the 1135 CMS waiver have until Aug. 5 to be placed on the Nursing Assistant Registry. OnTrack Nursing Assistant Training is here to help providers with this transition process.
LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation's OnTrack, powered by EduCare, is an online hybrid model of nursing assistant training specifically designed for aging services. OnTrack is available to all members to help get your staff trained and in compliance.
What members are saying
- “Our company would not have been able to transition all our staff to CNA status after the 1135 waiver if it wasn’t for OnTrack. Many would have been taken off the schedule. OnTrack got our people trained and in compliance when we needed it the most.” - Joseph Mason, LNHA, LALD, Prairie Manor
- “OnTrack has been a great recruitment tool for hiring nursing assistants during COVID and going forward with the demand of workforce needs. Our students appreciate the flexibility to do their online coursework at their convenience and flex around their personal and work life. We were able to accomplish getting all our OnTrack students certified so that we did not have to worry about the waiver expiring.” - Mary Springer RN, CIP, Education Manager-Clinical, PHS OnTrack Program Coordinator, Presbyterian Homes Management & Services
Learn about OnTrack
With over 100 active programs and over 5,000 nursing assistants trained around the state, OnTrack Nursing Assistant Training is a proven workforce solution for members to help train and certify future nursing assistants.
- OnTrack student pass rates are above the state average
- OnTrack classes are online and on-demand, 24/7
- OnTrack has any time enrollment
- OnTrack has no class minimums or maximums, and no class cancellations
- OnTrack includes instructions, guides, templates, and 1:1 support
Call 651-425-1110 for a 1:1 consultation or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today.