OnTrack Nursing Assistant Training Express Demo Coming!
On April 17, 2018 by Jenna Kellerman
Did you miss the online demo of the OnTrack Nursing Assistant Training last week? Don’t worry! Catch an Express Demo at the Workforce Solutions Conference tomorrow! OnTrack staff will also be available onsite at the conference to answer questions.
Register for the conference here.
OnTrack, a product from the LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation powered by Educare, brings Nursing Assistant training to a new level. There are no class size minimums and no wait time. This hybrid curriculum, powered by EduCare, combines the modern conveniences of online training with the interactive and hands-on approaches of a Skills Lab and Clinical Experience.
Why choose OnTrack?
- Available online 24/7
- Anytime enrollment
- No cohort or class size requirements
- Local assistance from OnTrack staff
- Compliance guarantee
- Affordable student registration fees only, no hidden costs
- Adult learning best practices
- Unique character storylines, instilling the importance of person-centered care
- Resources, links, and search features
- More than 40 videos from real staff in the field
- Interactive curriculum with activities, optional games, and quizzes
OnTrack is your Comprehensive Solution. The program offers four components:
- Getting Started Guide to help organizations implement OnTrack
- Media Kit to help organizations recruit students
- Train-the-Trainer with easy access online and on-demand!
- Student Experience to teach the Nursing Assistants of today how to care for the people we serve today