Recruiting Displaced Workers
On April 14, 2020 by Jenna Kellerman
Several new resources are available to help your organization recruit displaced workers as COVID19 exacerbates the pre-existing workforce crisis.
LeadingAge National created materials you can use to reach local workers in your community:
- Template Letter to Hospitality Organizations
- Template Letter to Restaurant Organizations
- Template Letter to Retail Organizations
- Template Letter to Chambers of Commerce
- One-Pager on Jobs in our Field
- Library of Social Media Posts
- Career Center Web Ads
OnShift recently launched a free recruitment toolkit with a specific lens toward recruiting displaced workers. Download your free recruitment toolkit today. The toolkit includes editable versions of:
- Promotional advice
- Examples for modifying existing job postings
- Talking points for reaching out to local businesses
- Social media templates and best practices
- Tips on conducting virtual interviews
Need more recruiting support?
LeadingAge’s Center for Workforce Solutions is also collecting recruitment promising practices from members, including ideas for recruiting refugees and staff for non-certified duties. We’re also curating relevant business offers for members, including one free month with MyCNAjobs.com and special packages on background checks with GoodHire.