Staff COVID Culture of Safety Survey: Free Opportunity to Participate
On September 23, 2020 by Julie Apold
Are you seeing stress, burnout, and anxiety amongst your staff during the COVID-19 pandemic? Do you want to gain additional insights into
what you can do to support and retain your staff? LeadingAge Minnesota is partnering with a national leader in safety—Patient Safety Group (PSG)—to offer a free, 8-question survey to help you learn the keys to supporting your team during this unprecedented time. The survey explores responses to statements such as:
“I felt like I had the resources I needed to manage the emotional impact of COVID”
“The Leadership at my organization made me feel supported during the COVID-19 pandemic.”
PSG will analyze the data and provide you with detailed results by job type and other key demographics (staff names/identifying information are not collected), along with benchmarking information. LeadingAge Minnesota will cover the cost for these services through the Safe Care for Seniors Initiative. Support will also be provided to identify and implement actions to address the survey findings.
What do I need to do to participate?
- By October 2: Complete the following information to sign up
- Mid-October: PSG will send you the survey link to distribute to your staff
- Promote the survey to staff for 2 weeks (LAMN will send template promotion language)
- You can track survey progress to send out reminders to improve participation rates.
How will LeadingAge Minnesota support this work?
- LAMN will coordinate the survey work with PSG.
- LAMN will continue to partner with PSG to provide information and tools to address Staff Safety issues identified in the survey.
- Staff Safety will be a new component under Safe Care for Seniors to improve staff safety culture and address specific issues identified during COVID-19.
Questions? Contact Julie Apold, Vice President of Quality & Performance Excellence, LeadingAge Minnesota at email@example.com or 651-659-1407.