2022 Institute Offers Sessions to Inform Strategic Planning
On January 13, 2022 by Heidi Simpson
The 2022 Institute & Expo includes a selection of education sessions designed to assist your organization's post-pandemic strategic planning. These sessions include:
Wed. Feb. 9
- Leadership Intensive: Turning Uncertainty to Your Advantage
- Learn innovative strategies to redefine disruption, put yourself in the driver’s seat, and turn uncertainty to your advantage. Session sponsored by Ziegler. Separate registration and fee required.
- #106 - Senior Living Today and What the Future Holds
- #404 - A Leadership Approach to Reinvention in a Post Pandemic World
Thu., Feb. 10
- #606 – No Margin, No Mission: Building Stronger Small Rural Aging Services Providers
Tue., Feb. 22
- #V1304 - Integrating Equity, Diversity & Inclusion into Your Master Planning Process (Virtual)
2022 Institute & Expo for all the Institute details, rates, and to register.