Minnesota Licensed Assisted Living Directors Can Earn Required CEUs at 2022 Institute
On January 13, 2022 by Heidi Simpson
Licensed Assisted Living Directors (LALDs) are required by the Minnesota Board of Executives for Long-Term Services and Supports (BELTTS) to earn 30 clock hours in the two years before their license renewal.
The 2022 Institute & Expo has a wide variety of educational programs designed to meet the CEU approval criteria by BELTSS. Of particular interest to LALDs and other staff working in assisted living settings are likely to be seven hour-long education sessions that focus on the Assisted Living Licensure requirements that went into effect on Aug. 1, 2021. They are:
Wed., Feb. 9
- #102 – MDH: Assisted Living Updates
- #202 – MDH: Physical Environment Requirements for Assisted Living Facilities
- #307 –The First Six Months of Assisted Living Licensure: What We’ve Learned So Far
Thu., Feb. 10
- #602 – MDH: Applying the M.N. Food Code in Assisted Living (Regulatory Compliance and Survey Readiness)
- #701 – MN-BELTSS: Licensing of Assisted Living Directors (LALDs) – Progress and Next Steps
- #707 – Understanding the M.N. Food Code and Be Ready for Survey
Fri., Feb. 11
- #904 – Emergency Preparedness Requirements for Assisted Living
- #1005 – Emergency Preparedness for Assisted Living – An Interactive Workshop
Plus, there are dozens more educational sessions throughout the in-person and virtual parts of the Institute.
2022 Institute & Expo for all the Institute details, rates, and to register.
Health & Safety Requirements
LeadingAge Minnesota is committed to creating a safe and healthy event for our 2022 Institute. To that end, we have developed the following health and safety protocols per CDC guidelines. We want everyone interested in attending Institute to be able to do so safely, so these protocols may be updated before our event to reflect the evolving impact of the Omicron or other variants. Institute participants will be required to comply with the following:
- Participants are required to wear a face covering at all times, regardless of vaccination status, while entering and inside the RiverCentre, except when actively eating or drinking.
- All participants are required to verify vaccination from COVID-19, or a negative COVID-19 test result administered no more than 72 hours before arrival.
- Participants will be required to complete health screening questions via the Event Farm/CLEAR app before gaining entrance into the event.
Please take a moment to read the full Health & Safety Requirements for Participants before registering and attending the Institute.
Education sessions, CEUs – Heidi Simpson
Leadership Intensive – Barbara Landeen
Sponsorship information, health and safety information, special accommodations – Jenny Prosser
For any other questions, contact our team at email@example.com.