Home Care and Assisted Living Advisory Council Quarterly Meeting
On September 9, 2020 by Bobbie Guidry
The Home Care and Assisted Living Program Advisory Council will hold its quarterly meeting via conference call on Monday, September 14, from 3:00-4:30 PM.
The meetings are open to the public.
The Home Care Provider Advisory Council is authorized in Minnesota Statutes, section 144A.4799. Its purpose is to provide advice to the Home Care and Assisted Living Program in the Health Regulation Division of the Minnesota Department of Health, the regulatory authority for licensed home care providers. This includes advice on:
- Community standards for home care practices;
- Enforcement of licensing standards and disciplinary actions;
- Distribution of information to providers and consumers;
- Training standards;
- Emerging issues; and
- Allowable home care licensing modifications and exemptions.
The council is composed of the following:
- Three public members;
- Three Minnesota home care licensees representing basic and comprehensive levels of licensure;
- One member representing the Minnesota Board of Nursing; and
- One member representing the Ombudsman for Long Term Care.
To access the call, the phone number is: 1-888-742-5095 and the conference code is: 349 050 2891