Jan. 30 Ends CMP Grant Application to Retain Staff
On January 13, 2022 by Jenna Kellerman
Care centers have access to an engagement, retention, and leadership building platform for free through a grant for Align’s Employee Engagement Solution. The final grant window closes on Jan. 30. Download a webinar to learn more about the application process here.
This initiative will fully fund:
- A comprehensive employee engagement process, complete with evidence-based retention resources
- Data collection and analysis through surveys across the entire employee life cycle — new hires, current staff and exiting employees — to help you make informed improvement decisions
- Staff and customer communication tools to boost participation, trust and transparency
- Leadership training for managers and supervisors — because employee engagement is highly influenced by the behaviors and actions of your frontline leaders
- Benchmarking on multiple data points compared to participating facilities in Minnesota.
- The grant is limited to 150 skilled nursing facilities.
LeadingAge Minnesota and Care Providers of Minnesota collaboratively led this two-year initiative through the civil money penalty (CMP) grants to address employee turnover and its impact on the resident experience and quality of life in Minnesota skilled nursing facilities. Questions can be directed to Nancy Anderson at Align at email@example.com.