LeadingAge MN Foundation Scholarships Available
Posted on April 7, 2021 by Lori Meyer
Investing in the professional development of the aging services workforce is more important now than it has ever been. The LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation is excited to offer educational scholarships to eligible caregivers and other employees of our member organizations for 2021.
To qualify, applicants must:
- Be 17 years of age or older;
- Be employed by a provider member of LeadingAge MN (care center, senior housing, assisted living, adult day, etc.);
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than Fall of 2021) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education;
- Complete the online scholarship application; and
- Provide two letters of recommendation.
Scholarship awards range from $500 to $1,500, and one $2500 scholarship may be awarded for an applicant that demonstrates exceptional commitment to aging services.
Scholarships are a great way to help your employees achieve their higher education goals and advance their careers within the aging services field where they are so needed. You can promote the scholarship program in your setting with a flyer which includes additional details.
Applicants can apply here. Applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Monday, June 7.
These scholarships are made possible thanks to the generosity of the organizations and individuals who support the Foundation’s Annual Golf Tournament and Silent Auction.