MDH Adds New Resources to Help Renew Assisted Living Licenses
Posted on May 10, 2022 by Bobbie Guidry
The Minnesota Department of Health has new tools to assist providers in completing the license renewal process, which is underway this month. As you prepare for your assisted living license renewal, the Assisted Living License Renewal page has videos, checklists and other resources for providers preparing their license renewal application.
Below you will find training videos on the following topics:
- Authorized Agent (YouTube: 1:34)
- Building Information (YouTube: 2:36)
- Business Entity Type (YouTube: 1:35)
- Fee Information (YouTube 2:50)
- Kitchen and Food Prep (YouTube: 2:18)
- License Category and Building Identification (YouTube: 1:46)
- Licensed Resident Capacity (YouTube 3:23)
- Physical Environment (YouTube: 3:54)
You can also find the following resources:
- Renewal Provider Checklist
- Renewal Request for Financial Hardship
- Renewal Request for Multiple License Holders
For more information, visit the MDH Assisted Living Licensure website. If you have a Change of Ownership, visit the CHOW page of the MDH website.
Add a comment
Members must sign in to comment
You must be a member to comment on this article. If you are already a member, please log in. Not a member? Learn how to join »
No one has commented on this article yet. Please post a comment below.