MDH Offers Assisted Living Focused Lunch and Learn Series on Emergency Preparedness
Posted on March 3, 2022 by Bobbie Guidry
Join the Minnesota Department of Health's Health Regulation Division starting March 8 to learn how your Assisted Living facility can prepare for emergencies. The first Lunch and Learn will provide an overview of emergency preparedness and why the requirements in the law are essential to protect Minnesotans residing in assisted living facilities.
The series will feature detailed information on risk assessment, policies and procedures, communications, and testing.
HRD's Emergency Preparedness Lunch and Learn series starting March 8
- March 8 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on emergency preparedness
- March 15 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on risk assessment
- March 22 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on policies and procedures
- March 29 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on communications
- April 5 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on testing
Join the meeting by clicking here at the meeting time (Meeting number/access code: 2498 358 7992; Meeting password: qiN233TuqWx). You can also join by phone by dialing 1-855-282-6330.