New Recruitment Videos Launch: Post, Share, Like, Repeat!
On December 5, 2018 by Jenna Kellerman
Social Media is a key tool for recruiting new staff. Use the two videos below in your recruitment efforts to engage job seekers in your community. When all LeadingAge Minnesota members come together to share a unified message, the impact can be powerful. Share these videos today!
- Checklist of places to share:
- Your organization’s website
- Facebook (your organization’s page, and your personal page)
- Instagram (your organization’s account, and your personal account)
- LinkedIn (your organization’s account, and your personal account)
- Job boards
- During presentations to local schools or community organizations
- With your staff – and encourage them to share these videos with their friends and family
Remember, social media is not a “one and done” platform. Sharing these videos one time helps but sharing repeatedly is best! When you see your friends and colleagues share these videos on social media, be sure to like and share them again.
Not convinced? One LeadingAge Minnesota member, Minnewaska Community Health Services (MCH), started actively using social media and now reaches about 67,000 people monthly. In fact, they received at least 30 applications for a Housing Manager job before they even posted the position thanks to social media!
See how MCH did it in Solving the Workforce Puzzle.
Questions on how to connect with local schools in your area? Contact Jenna Kellerman.