Need CEUs? MN LTC Administrator Clock Hours Available at Upcoming Programs
On August 12, 2020 by Heidi Simpson
MN licensed LTC administrators interested in kick starting their earned clock hours for the 2020/21 licensure cycle are in luck. The following LeadingAge Minnesota virtual events have been approved for clock hours.
- Connect Conference – August 19 – 20 (Maximum of 18 clock hours)
- Annual Meeting & Leadership Forum – September 16 – 18 (Maximum of 16 clock hours)
See below for details and features of these two signature conferences.
Radical Disruption and the Path Forward – Annual Meeting Keynote and Discussion Sessions
In this year of radical disruption, we invite you to pause and talk about the opportunities that could exist in the chaos of this year. Attend our virtual Annual Meeting & Leadership Forum this September and engage in some powerful conversations about how to leverage this unique moment in time to emerge stronger, smarter and poised for a new era of operating and serving older adults.
- Opening Keynote: Radical Business Disruption and Lessons Learned and the Path Forward with Craig Lemasters, an entrepreneur and executive who led companies through the crises of Hurricane Andrew, the 2009 financial crisis and 9/11 to recovery and strength.
- General Session: Learning from Radical Business Disruption – Leaders Respond. A panel of CEOs talk about their experiences through this time.
- Breakout Session #1: Strategic Planning for Radical and Positive Business Disruptions. Pick a topic and talk with peers about the potential business opportunities that may present as a result of the pandemic.
This year’s Annual Meeting is fully online and condensed into three mornings. Get full access to all the sessions in real time or on your own time and earn up to 16 CEUs. Details and registration at www.LeadingAgeMN.org/AnnualMeeting. Early bird registration deadline is Friday, Aug. 21.
Connect Conference Offers Meaningful Connections and Education - Two Weeks Away
More than 200 members from senior living, assisted living and home care are already registered to attend the virtual 2020 Connect Conference, August 19 and 20. This annual conference delivers critical and timely education and updates to professionals and offers opportunities for meaningful connections.
August 19 includes a track of sessions for Marketing & Sales professionals, with a focus on what’s different during COVID-19 and strategies to increase occupancy.
Several other sessions also address the unique challenges and opportunities during this pandemic, from emergency preparedness, surveys and staffing, to leveraging technology and managing move-ins.
Registered participants get full access to all the sessions in real time or on your own time and the ability to earn up to 18 CEUs. Details and registration at www.LeadingAgeMN.org/ConnectConference.